Horses have always been a part of my life. My mother put me on the back of a horse when I was just 18 months old. I was hooked! Since then I have been an avid rider of ponies, horses, and mules. I was confident enough to start my first horse when I was only 16 years old. I managed a lesson program which included teaching both adults and children how to ride for more than 25 years. Additionally, I owned a horse drawn carriage business which was contracted out for special occasions.
As a motivated person, I was always interested in self improvement in regards to my horsemanship skills. This is what initially led me to the Parelli program. The first time I observed Pat Parelli perform a demo at the Maryland Horse Expo in 1999, I knew in my heart that I had found my calling. No longer did I need to MAKE a horse do something. Force, fear and intimidation are no longer supported in my horsemanship journey.
The pathway to become an instructor within this program is vigorous. Pat Parelli wants to ensure all its clients that instructors are very well trained and supported, not only for safety reasons; but for meeting all of their horsemanship goals. I present to you my journey and qualifications of the Parelli program.
- Completed an intense 12 week externship at the Florida Parelli campus. Graduated as a One Star Junior.
- Passed all four levels of the Parelli program (Online, Liberty, Freestyle, & Finesse)
- Traveled to the Parelli Colorado Campus and received education which allowed me to be awarded a Two Star Junior
- In 2015, I was invited to participate in a Parelli Colt start course. This course was a month long, intense, hands on learning opportunity. I finished within the top three students upon completion of this course.
- A few months after the conclusion of this course, I was awarded my Third Star.
During my Parelli journey, I had the opportunity to become Carol Coppingers protégé; a Six Star Master Instructor. I personally regard Carol as my mentor. For 15 years, I had the pleasure of learning from her as a student, as well as, assisting her in clinics all over the east coast. Her knowledge and instruction has become engrained in my teaching style.
I possess the knowledge, tools, and capabilities to help you on your journey to become the best horseman you can be.
janebartschsavvy.com firstname.lastname@example.org 302- 653-8743 Townsend Delaware
No events at this time.